Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 23

Today I am thankful for the Montessori School that we send Jolie to.  Today they are having a Thanksgiving Fest and building their own class cornucopia and learning the meaning of Thanksgiving.  They have been working on Thanksgiving related activities for several days but it is just so impressive when my three year old comes home talking about what she is thankful for and about the Mayflower and Pilgrims, they really just teach the children so much.  In fact she has learned so much in the life skills area that she is a whiz in the kitchen and is a super cooking helper, in fact she is so good at it that my Mom as invited her to spend the night tomorrow night so that she can help my Mom with all the Thanksgiving preparation including setting the table and then on Thursday morning helping with the Turkey and all the trimmings.  Jolie is really excited about this and it is just so cute to see her light up over helping.  I really pray that she continues to want to help others as much as she does now, it is truly amazing how giving her little heart is, it makes me so incredibly proud to be her Mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment