Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Everything Bridial

Today was such a fun day. In the mIddle of what is a crazy time of year for me at work I was able to spare a few minutes to go with one of my dearest friends to look at wedding dresses. I think the best part was that it was all of my best college friends there together again, like old times. I promise to post the picture once Meagan sends it but I just wanted to post about how amazing my friends are. Sarah, Lora, Meagan and I have truly been the best of friends for what seems like an eternity but it just makes me so thrilled that we have such a strong friendship that we have been friends for nearly 14 years and we just pick up and start right were we left off no matter how long the in between time. I can't imagine life without my girls so this is just another incredible memory with the four of us.

Meagan, congratulations of your recent engagement and I wish you and Todd a lifetime of happiness together!!! You are an amazing person and you truly deserve the very best life has to offer. I am so excited I was able to be a part of this special time in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment