Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas, a little late!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, I know I am a little late but there is a great reason. I took this weekend and enjoyed family and good friends. I did't worry about email, this blog, work, or even my phone. I just flat spent time with my family, I hope you all did the same. I will post Christmas pictures and Avery's party later this week but for now I am watching movies with Jolie and snuggling and enjoying her because she is leaving for vacation tomorrow with my parents for the cold weather of NC. So I am off to snuggle and enjoy her before she leaves. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and did like we did and enjoyed family and gave thanks for the true meaning of Christmas!

Merry Christmas and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment