Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sleepless Nights

When I was pregnant with Jolie I had trouble sleeping from about 3 months on, I would either not be able to fall asleep or would wake up in the middle of the night to pee and then not be able to go back to sleep, it was horrible and drove me crazy but at least I didn't have another child to run after and there was time for napping and what not.  Well I hate to say it and I was wondering if it would happen and crossing my fingers it wouldn't but I think the sleepless nights have begun.  When we were on vacation the night before we left I was up in the middle of the night for hours, I had tossed it up to being nervous and thinking of all the things I had to finish up in the morning but it happened again last night.  I woke up about 1:30 am to go to the bathroom, which I do ALOT (I tend to have babies that flip head first early and then they lay on my bladder, I just know that is going to cause a major issue for me later in life, guess I will be able to blame adult diapers on my kids so they will have to change them), just kidding!!!  Well after waking I laid there, I watched TV, I tossed, I turned, I didn't go back to sleep until after 5 am, so needless to say I am totally exhausted!  The only good news is Rich is off of work today, no summer workshops for him today or tomorrow, so he very kindly got up with Jolie, got her breakfast, got her dressed, and took her to school so I could get a little extra sleep, I totally love and appreciate my husband, he is so thoughtful to me and our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment