Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Miscellaneous Rambilings.....

So I have been busy, I know you aren't surprised seeing as though that seems to be all I talk about on my blog these days but I promise, I am through the worst of it and ready to talk other things, things like my kids. Like the fact I am plan Jolie's 4th Birthday Party or that Avery is just 3 months old yet wears 6 month clothes, needless to say she is growing like a weed. Last weekend we had my Welo's 90th Birthday Party (today is really his b-day, so Happy Birthday Welo) then Sunday we had Avery's Christening, it was such a beautiful little service at our church and a great get together party at my parent's house, however, it did make for a busy weekend. I could also talk about the adventures of being a working Mom that is constantly on the road but also still breastfeeding/pumping, not sure if my cute little family blog is ready for me to tell all about driving and pumping or about literal spilt milk...I think that might need to be a post all it's very own, later.
I could also talk about how I am going to 31 next week, can you imagine that just sounds old.....I am pretty sure I have spent most of my life thinking it was old, now I keep trying to tell myself it isn't that bad, we'll see if I can trick myself into thinking that. I will say recently I did get a compliment of sorts, this guy that works with my Dad says to him...."is that your daughter that just had a baby in December?". My dad says yes, the guy then says "she looks pretty good for just having a baby". As previously stated I am pretty sure that was a complement and at nearly 31 years of age I will take whatever I can get.
I could talk about all the pictures I have taken lately but haven't posted because I am still confused on how to get pictures on to the I-Pad and then into a post, I am just not technical like that, however next week Thursday on my birthday, better known to most of you as April 7th my very computer savvy Aunt is coming back to town so I plan on stealing her one day to fix all my computer issues, it should be great! Although the bad part is my Aunt is coming for my Grandma to have a pacemaker/defibulator put in on the 8th, it is going to make for a very low key b-day for me, which is fine by me. I really hope my Grandma does well and that after surgery she is ready to move around, travel, and just enjoy life, right now she is just getting winded too easily.
I do have a little bit of a funny story as well....tonight Rich and I were chatting and we were discussing my birthday and he says "well I am going to tell you what I was going to get you because I can't get it, there is no way and I thought you would really like it but just no can do". I of course think for a second, what could possibly be his plan? I am thinking maybe a concert ticket or maybe Jersey Boys as they are currently in town as well. He says "I was going to get you The Jersey Shore Mallard Phone but it is ancollector's item and at $189 is litterally sold out everywhere". Now as much as I love The Jersey Shore and subsequently love the sound of that duck phone it might very well be absurd to spend nearly $200 on it but I tip my hat to my husband, he is the best gift giver every, heck I am right you this post thanks to his amazing Christmas gift this very I-Pad. So I can't wait til next week to see what Plan B is.
Other than all of what I have already discussed plus work and the zoo of two children life is pretty good and calm right now. I plan to take my Mom to lunch on Saturday to thank her for all she does then Rich is going Saturday night to see the O's play the Rays and Jolie is going to Mimi and Poppy's for a sleepover and it looks as though little Avery and I will be doing some cleaning, I have a ton of kid's clothes to put away and move, they are both changing sizes...Jolie is going into 5T and Avery into 6 months so all of Jolie's stuff gets boxed and sent to Avery's closet and all of Avery's stuff gets boxed up and saved for my pregnant with baby triplets friend, Sarah, I am going to see her on the 16th so I want to have a ton of stuff for her. But I will be cleaning the house this weekend and cooking meals for my family and just overall doing the stuff I like the most! I love the chance to be a Mom and just feel as though I am doing the most important thing in life. I know my kids are in good hands any and every time I am away from them but boy I would so much rather get to be with them more...I am still playing the lotto in order to try to make that dream come true, will let you know if I get to call in rich anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment