Saturday, March 12, 2011

What a Week....

Thank goodness the weekend is here, this last week has just been so crazy two days of down time sounds amazing! March is traditionally the busiest work month of the year for me and that is true this year as well. My work week was made further insane with Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) being this week. Monday I ran around making sure everything was set up, all products were in place at the accounts around the parade route and that we were ready to run three wine tents and the VIP area come Tuesday. Tuesday was a crazy day, I did the normal work stuff then headed to Dunedin to set up for Mardi Gras on Main Street, we set up, we sold and poured wine, I didn't get home until after midnight. That night made me realize I am getting old and late nights like that are going to kill me, the best part was I wasn't even drinking, I had one beer the entire night, I am just old and already tired from being a working Mom. Wednesday was rough, I was tired...plus my Grandma had a big doctor's appointment about her heart so I was stressed about that and then the worst part of my day I had to attend the Durham of my other grandmother's sister. My Aunt Hilda was the last remaining of her siblings, my Uncle Frank passed away about 11 years ago and my Grandmother passed away last year so it was just a sad, odd feeling to know they are all gone now. I will miss Aunt Hilda but I know she is in a much better place now as her suffering in this world was great after having a massive stroke just a few weeks ago. So Wednesday was was difficult. My Grandma will be having a pacemaker/defibulator put in her heart on April 8th to make her left side of her heart pump because right now it is only pumping at 22%...so that has the whole family stressed. Then Thursday and Friday were crazy work wise and now we are to the weekend and I am just relaxing with the kids and husband, although I have cleaning and grocery shopping to do as well as meal planning to do for the week but at least I can most of that in my pj's with no makeup on!

No comments:

Post a Comment