Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

My very special, very wonderful Mother'sDay weekend began Friday morning when I went to a little Mother's Day Bruch at Jolie's Pre-School, it was really sweet, they had some little foods out and the kids made the Mom's little gifts. She made me a little paper flower that was super cute as well as a really pretty wind chime. It was nice and she showed me around her classroom and her work that was on the walls. I also got a chance to meet some of her friend's Mothers that will be coming to her Birthday Party next weekend.

Then yesterday morning Rich sent for me for a wonderful manicure and pedicure, it was so nice and relaxing, I loved it! Then our parents watched the kids so Rich and I could go to Tampa Bay Downs for some local horse racing and to watch the Derby. We met up with some friends and had lovely cocktails and made horse bets and cheered on the races, it was really fun! I forgot to take pictures over the weekend but I will say my Derby outfit was amazing and so super cute! I might have had a few more drinks than needed but I stayed in control and it was fine. We went for a nice dinner after the races and it was so nice, Rich did an amazing job making yesterday very special for me and it totally was.

This morning, Rich and Jolie made me a wonderful breakfast of eggs and bacon and even served in bed with super cute cards and beautiful flowers, it really was so sweet of them. The breakfast was really good, which actually surprised me since Rich doesn't cook often. After breakfast Rich took care of the kids so I could just lay around in bed and take a little nap, it was honestly awesome! Now both kids are napping and Rich is with is Mom. Once the girls wake up we are off to hang with my Mom and Grandma and then eat dinner, it sure has been a great day!

Tomorrow is a super huge day as Jolie turns 4 years old! It is hard to believe that my little muffin has gone from that gorgeous little baby to a smart and active and still beautiful 4 year old, amazing! Will post this week all about Jolie's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment