Monday, June 27, 2011

Surviving....

Okay, so we are officially surviving in the Perillo House but let me state for the record that it has not been easy to survive!  I had my surgery last week Tuesday, it turned out to be a little more complicated than originally projected, which should come as no surprise because it feels as though that is how things go in the Perillo House.  But I have basically laid around for the last six days in a great deal of pain, far more pain than either of my c-sections or for that matter more pain than any other surgery I have EVER had.  I by no means thought I would be down for the count like this but it is what it is.  I can't bend, I can't lift anything, I can barely change positions without assistance and all I can say to all that is I thank God for my husband!  My husband has successfully run our household and cared for both of our children and me and done it well.  He has prepared all our meals, cared for our 6 month old baby, taken care of our 4 year old, done laundry, cleaned, and did anything and everything else that needed to be done, including dealing with a wife laying in bed in agony which is no easy task.  I can't thank my husband enough for everything he has done, he surely deserves some sort of medal or possibly A LOT of medals!!  So we are surviving around here but I am not up for much blog posting so this is all you get for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment