Sunday, November 10, 2013

Let's Try This Again....

As I am sure anyone who has stopped by my blog can tell I have had several failed attempts at blogging on a regular basis. I have come up with a host of reasons why my blogging never works out. The reasons involve I am just too busy, I don't have that much to say, people don't care what I have to say, and frankly the list could go on for days. So I will just leave it at those reasons. The biggest reason being I just don't have time to get my laptop out everyday and sit down and blog. So I just stopped. Well, I figured since I have started using my iPhone for everything under the sun why can't I blog from it. Well, turns out there is an app for that, I know it's shocking!  Not really but it is making this post, and hopefully the post following this possible. So here I am, giving blogging a try again. I am not going to pressure myself to an everyday post or even every week but just posted when I feel like it for now. So stayed tune. 

So, in order to play catch up here is a quick update on the happenings around here. 
Jolie is 6 and in first grade. She is super smart and a little sassy. She is in gifted at an IB Primary Magnet School and has never brought home a report card with anything other than Principal's Honor Roll. Like her mother she is a bit of a perfectionist and a little dramatic. She plays softball for West Tampa and loves it there. 
Avery will be 3 in December. She is our wild child. She is full of life and says some of the funniest things. She goes to a little Montessori School and is working to finish potty training before her birthday. She has an incredibly large vocabulary she wants to be big like her sister and gets very mad if she can't do something. She is a fit thrower and can turn on the water works to get her way. 
Things with Rich and I don't really change like with the kids so we are pretty much the same as the last time I wrote a blog post. 

Not sure what the posts will look like or really what my plan is for the blog but here is to having some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment