Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Wreath

So on Saturday while I was laying down resting I did manage to get a little crafting done.  I made the wreath below for our front door for the fall season, I got inspiration from this post at The DIY Showoff, I love that blog, she has GREAT ideas check it out!  I should have taken some photos before and during but I got so into it and it was so easy there just wasn't time, the good thing is if you check out my inspiration post she has along the way pictures and directions.  So I pretty much followed her instructions except before I started I pushed in the stems of fall leaves/pumpkins.  Then I followed with the squares of burlap and glue except I used tacky glue instead of Gorilla Glue.  Then I painted the welcome sign in a mix I made myself of orange and brown paint and just hot glued that on where it touched.  Here are the final results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment