Wednesday, September 1, 2010

House Update

Well, we are in the final stretch of fixing up our house.  We are down to finishing getting our Master Bedroom and Bathroom ready for paint and new furniture and then all that I will have left is the garage and of course Avery's room but that will actually be fun and pretty easy.  The Master Suite will be done by the end of the weekend but the garage will be waiting til about mid to late October as I refuse to do anything out there while it is 100 degrees out there, or at least it feels that way.  Although I think I might send an hour or so in the front of the garage by the kitchen door organizing our shoe bin and some wine stuff I have out there plus it is almost time for me to dig out the fall decorations and then before I know it I will be digging out Christmas decorations (we will be decorating and shopping for Christmas early this year because of the arrival of Avery Marie).  But make to the important stuff, with the exception of hanging things on the walls everything is pretty much done around here, I am so excited!!  My Mom is coming over tonight and tomorrow night just to help me finish getting all our clothes organized and the rooms ready for paint and then Friday is paint day and Saturday is furniture day....I am so excited about adult furniture, I can hardly wait.  I promise once the accessories are all on the walls and in place I will do a big post of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment