Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

On the eve of Thanksgiving 2011 is it and ponder all I am grateful for and realize how truly blessed I am. I am of course most grateful for my family....my husband and children are truly amazing and I feel blessed to call them my family. My wonderful husband does so much for me and the girls it is amazing, he is truly the best around. My two precious daughters are amazing and beautiful and light my heart on fire with the sweet smiles and giggles. My parents are my rock,they are there without question whenever I need them and I couldn't be more grateful.

I truly wish all of you are as blessed as I feel now in your lives. I thank God for my family, my home, the food we are able to eat, the love we share, the jobs that make nice things possible and all God has blessed me with.

Now it is off to hang with little Avery and then baking cookies and pies for tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well as your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment