Sunday, November 13, 2011

Party Prep

So I am totally in 1st Birthday Party mode....I have been slowly buying and preparing but now it is go time.  I have sent out the invites, I think they are super cute!  I put one below for you to see.  The theme is milk and cookies so I have spent the last month or so gather coupons to buy all my baking items and saving baby food jars and quart size milk bottles to use at the party.  The color scheme is red, orange and white.  I didn't want to do red and green because I want her birthday to be separate from Christmas but let me say that would have been much easier!!  But I have all my craft supplies and I got started on making favors tonight, I created new labels for the baby food jars using brown bag grocery bags, a red ink pad, a stamp, and spray adhesive.  I know it sounds odd but trust me when I say it is so cute!!!  I will update along the way with pictures of everything but here is a start to the party with the invitation.


And for giggles here are a few outtakes from the Christmas Card Photo Shoot we held today....I assure you we didn't use any of these but they sure are kind of funny to look at and laugh at and it reminds me of how difficult it is to get 2 adults and 2 children to all look at the camera, smile, look happy and cheerful!!





No comments:

Post a Comment