Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I followed the trend

So I finally did it....I joined the band wagon. Rich and I got iPhones today. We weren't totally in the dark ages as we had blackberrys but I hated them, they dropped what felt like a million calls a day so it was time. I have to say it was a great great for the both of us. I love my iPad so I knew I would love the iPhone and boy do I. It is so hard to remember what life was like before cell phones. I mean how did you call hubby on the way home from work or get orders from customers or ask hubby to get something you forgot. At this point in my life I don't think I could survive without a cell phone, it truly does everything for me. I use it as a calander, phone book, calculator, entertainment for my 4 year old (there are great educational apps out there). Bottom line I love this phone, I just typed this whole post on it. Now it is bed time though...have an early morning tomorrow as Jolie has to go back to the doctor because she has pneumonia which has not been fun but she is doing better, the good part is she was able to tricker treat on Monday but this week has been long to say the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment