Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coming Home

I just got a phone call from Jolie and she is officially on her way home from NC!!!! I have to say it was nice only having one child at home and with Avery's colic it might have been a necessity as Avery normally screams at the top of her lungs from nine at night until at least midnight, sometimes as late as three in the morning but I am so ready to see Jolie, I love her and miss her so much. Last night was one of Avery's worst nights....she screamed full throtle until around 2:30, I cried from about 1 until about 3 am, it was awful. I am super stressed and just so tired with all the screaming! I have literally tried everything...this morning I even picked up these specially probiotics from the health food store and I am trying that, so my colic fixes now consist of gripe water, mylicon, and these probiotics and the normal holding, walking, swinging, bouncing, and whit noise, I hope things get better soon. I never could have imagined how bad colic is, it is the craziest expiernce I can remember in my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment