Thursday, February 10, 2011

Four Years Ago Today......

WOW!!! It was four years ago today I walked down the aisle on my Dad's arm and into the arms of the most amazing man I know. I look back on our wedding day with the fondest of memories, it was truly an amazing day, we had a blast. As my Dad likes to say him and my Mom knowhow to throw a great party and that it was but I also look back on the vows we made and their importance and realize just how much of them we have lived. We made a commitment to love, honor, and cherish each other and I find that four years later we are truly doing just that. My love for Rich has grown daily as I watch him with our girls it makes me fall in love with him more and more, he is so gentle and loving with them, they are truly a bright spot in both of our lives. I see the love from Rich with how he does the small things day in and day out, he makes me coffee every morning, he helps with the dishes, he does the laundry, and takes out the trash because he knows I hate doing it. We have truly formed a partnership that I could never live without! We honor each other with mutual respect, by no means do Rich and I have a perfect marriage but we have learned to respectfully disagree and that when we don't have the same opinions we work through it with respect. And lastly cherish....I cherish my husband and the family we have created, the three of them are my world and I work so hard to provide as much as possible for them and Rich does so much for all of us big and little, he is amazing!

Rich,
The last four years have flown by, it might be because we have just been so busy or maybe it is because we just seamlessly belong together either way it has been an adventure I wouldn't change for anything in the world. I love you so much! You are all I always dreamed for and I thank God for making you just for me! I hope to be looking make on our wedding day together for the rest of our lives and I look forward to all the memories that fill our days, I know it will be a great adventure!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment