Monday, August 23, 2010

Officially a BIG Girl

So our sweet little girl is officially a BIG girl now!!  I didn't think that this day would come so quickly, it is hard to believe that she is already almost 3 and 1/2 but she is and she is a big girl with her very own official big girl room and a big girl bed.  That's right folks after weeks of cleaning up and out and rearranging practically our entire house Jolie spent her first night in her new room!  And let me tell you, she is in LOVE with it!  She told Rich and I numerous times last night and this morning how much she loves it!  I am so glad that it makes her happy but it makes me a little sad that she is grown up and sleeping in her very own queen size bed.  I still have a few things to put in there and some stuff to hang on the walls but once I am done I will post pictures.  Well, this week and weekend I will be finishing all the putting away and cleaning in preparation for our new master bedroom furniture, I have to say I am really excited about that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment