Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shopping

So in the mist of all the cleaning up and cleaning out, Rich and I decided it was time for us to graduate to grown up master bedroom furniture.  We have always had a mix and match make do set as we have always spent the money else where but we finally decided to bite the bullet and buy ourselves nice furniture.  We figured since both of our kids had nice bedroom furniture.  It is being delivered on September 4th but now I am trying to convince Rich he should paint our bedroom before it comes, we shall see if that works out in my favor but at least I am getting the beautiful furniture I always wanted, here is a picture of the set.

The only difference is we got the low profile foot board so ours is slightly shorter.  But we got all the other pieces in the picture and I just can't wait for it to get here, it really is beautiful and very well made, this will be our bedroom furniture for the rest of our lives, especially at the price we are paying for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment