Saturday, April 2, 2011

In the wee hours of the night....

So it is a little after 3 am, yes that is 3 in the morning and I know, normal people are in bed fast asleep by now. Or if I was still in college or even in my early 20's I would be just coming home from the bars but tonight I am up for a very different reason, I am up because I have a very restless child, she has never really acted like this in her short 3 1/2 month life so it worries me but I think I have her better, she just ate and seems to be asleep, and asleep peacefully. She has spent the last several hours in a dull whine in her sleep along with just wiggling around, she has woken up twice in a full on cry and this is from a little girl that normally goes to bed about 10 pm and wakes just to eat about 4-5 am. It is unusual for her but of course happens on a Friday night when I am exhausted, I just hope she is okay though. Well, hopefully this is good night for the rest of the night, good night will update tomorrow, well really it is just later today.....Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment