Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe

For Easter Lunch at my Mom and Dad's I need to make an appetizer so like any girl in a hurry I googled "easy spinach and artichoke dip recipe" from the grocery store because i almost forgot about it and the first option on the list was a recipe from www.allrecipes.com....so since I was in the grocery store and the ingredient list was fairly simple I went for it but did make one change. So here is the recipe as I made it....

Easy Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Ingredients:
1 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1 envelope vegetable soup mix (I picked the dried peas out because I hate peas)
1 (14 ounce)can artichoke hearts, drained
1 package frozen spinach leafs, thawed and drained
1 cup Italian Blend Shredded Cheese (6 cheese)

Directions:
1. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and soup mix in a large bowl, mix well.
2. Stir in artichoke, spinach, and 1/2 cup of cheese.
3. Cover and heat in microwave for 3-4 minutes. Then sprinkle remaining cheese on top and place in toaster oven on broil until the cheese on top is melted and slightly browed. Serve with yellow and blue tortilla chips.

Enjoy!!! I have to say it was a hit, our family totally loved it. I will also say I doubled the recipe and we have tons left over but I don't mind because I really loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment