Friday, December 24, 2010

1 Week

Avery,
You are 1 week old today...and what an amazing and blessed week it has been.  You are the dream baby, you don't fuss much at all and you sleep really well, you typically feed around midnight and then around 4 or 5 am.  Your Daddy has the ability to sleep right through your little I am hungry cries at night, I think he thinks you actually sleep through the night!!  However, I think he doesn't hear you because I spring up to get you and check on you so quickly.  Sometimes I find myself waking up just to check on you and be sure you are breathing!  You are staying in your bassinet in our room for now, not sure when you will move to your own room but I won't be rushing anything with you as I want to treasure each and every moment with you.  I have taken tons and tons of pictures of you and you seem to be okay with that, thank goodness.  I am totally in love with you and feel as though you are the GREATEST Christmas gift I have ever received.  I thank God daily for allowing me to be your Mommy and I ask him to guide me and Daddy as we raise you.  Your Big Sister is also totally in love with you and begs to hold you, she insist that she get her turn and you take it quite well even though I know so often you just aren't that comfortable in her arms.  I love you baby girl!!

Love,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment