Okay, so I decided that I need a add a few things to the do list, I think they were always kind of on the list but I just didn't write them down but my memory is getting so bad that I need to have them written down.
Here is the key, anything bold and red is complete, black is still to be done.
1. Decorate the House for Christmas, inside and out.
2. Finish hanging all wall hangings in the house, including in Avery's Nursery.
3. Finish up all Christmas shopping and get it wrapped.
4. Buy new baby monitor, somehow we lost part of the one we had.
5. Get Jolie's picture taken with Santa.
6. Set up swing and pack and play for Avery. Get out the bouncy seat and put batteries in all items.
7. Do LARGE grocery store run to stock up for the 2 weeks I won't be driving.
8. Make Jolie's teacher's gifts.
9. Finish packing Avery's hospital bag, throw last minute things in my hospital bag.
10. Line up all of Jolie's gifts from Elfie (that is her elf on the shelf) with the date for each item so that either my Mom or Rich can handle it without me.
11. Finish painting shelf for Avery's room.
12. Put together Avery's crib mobile.
13. Deep clean Master Bathroom.
14. Clean back porch.
15. Make Christmas Cookies with Jolie.
16. Put car seat bases for Avery's car seat in both cars. Also clean out Rich and Jen's car, vacuumed and washed.