So today several things got crossed off the Pre-Baby To Do List, so here is the update.....
Here is the key, anything bold and red is complete, black is still to be done.
1. Decorate the House for Christmas, inside and out.
2. Finish hanging all wall hangings in the house, including in Avery's Nursery.
3. Finish up all Christmas shopping and get it wrapped.
4. Buy new baby monitor, somehow we lost part of the one we had.
5. Get Jolie's picture taken with Santa.
6. Set up swing and pack and play for Avery. Get out the bouncy seat and put batteries in all items.
7. Do LARGE grocery store run to stock up for the 2 weeks I won't be driving.
8. Make Jolie's teacher's gifts.
9. Finish packing Avery's hospital bag, throw last minute things in my hospital bag.
10. Line up all of Jolie's gifts from Elfie (that is her elf on the shelf) with the date for each item so that either my Mom or Rich can handle it without me.
I feel like we were super productive....I love it!! We are so close now, less than two weeks and I feel like it is manageable. What a relief to feel almost ready to have another child, although I will say Jolie has been testing both Rich and I and is become increasingly defiant and that isn't working for me but hopefully as we continue to work with her it will get better!