Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pre Baby To Do List Update

Here is the key, anything bold and red is complete, black is still to be done.


1. Decorate the House for Christmas, inside and out.
2. Finish hanging all wall hangings in the house, including in Avery's Nursery.
3. Finish up all Christmas shopping and get it wrapped.
4. Buy new baby monitor, somehow we lost part of the one we had.
5. Get Jolie's picture taken with Santa.
6. Set up swing and pack and play for Avery. Get out the bouncy seat and put batteries in all items. 7. Do LARGE grocery store run to stock up for the 2 weeks I won't be driving. (Will do on my one day off, Thursday)
8. Make Jolie's teacher's gifts. (Sunday Jolie is helping me get this done)
9. Finish packing Avery's hospital bag, throw last minute things in my hospital bag. (This probably won't happen until Thursday night but I will get it done)
10. Line up all of Jolie's gifts from Elfie (that is her elf on the shelf) with the date for each item so that either my Mom or Rich can handle it without me.
11. Finish painting shelf for Avery's room.
12. Put together Avery's crib mobile.
13. Deep clean Master Bathroom. (Sunday morning I hope)
14. Clean back porch. (Sometime Sunday, hopefully)
15. Make Christmas Cookies with Jolie. (Sunday, this is party of getting the teacher gifts done)
16. Put car seat bases for Avery's car seat in both cars. Also clean out Rich and Jen's car, vacuumed and washed.

WOW, a lot got done, I am so happy.  Unfortunately the carpet cleaners had to reschedule for Tuesday but that is okay, we got a ton of things done.  I am so happy to be nearing the end of my list and with only 6 days to go it is a good thing!!  How funny is it that I have 6 days left of being pregnant and only 6 things left on my list, one a day would get it done, however, after tomorrow I hope to be down to only a few things.  I am working Monday thru Wednesday of next week and will only have Thursday to finish up last minute things and my number one priority for Thursday is a mani and pedi that I feel is much deserved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment