Monday, December 13, 2010

My Week in Pictures: Week of December 6th

Monday, December 6th:

Elfie, our family's Elf on the Shelf arrived in our house over the weekend and I have to say telling a 3 1/2 year old that a magic elf is watching them and telling Santa what they are doing works quite well, I love it!!!

Tuesday, December 7th:

So it has been cold outside and I came home and this is what our cats looked like in the pillows of the couch, I guess staying nice and warm!

Wednesday, December 8th:

Today, I finished Avery's name for her room, it is painted and glued and all the crafty part done now on Saturday Rich and my Dad will be hanging it, can't wait to see everything come together, these are the finishing touches for her room and it will be finished just in time.

Thursday, December 9th:
Back to my buys from last week at the dollar store, I bought 2 strings of garland for $1 each and decorated up the dining room chandelier, I think it looks kind of cute and adds a little Christmas spirit you see right as you walk in the door.


Friday, December 10th
With a week to go before we welcome our second daughter it makes me think of when the only "baby" we had was our cute little dog Nixon.


Saturday, December 11th
This is a horrible picture but it might be because it was on the blackberry but probably also because we were all laughing so hard as Jolie was helping Rich dry Nixon off after a bath, it was really funny, not really sure even why but it was a great moment as a family of three.


Sunday, December 12th
Jolie and I spent the afternoon baking cookies and getting her teacher gifts done.  We even made two different kinds of Chex Mix, I have to say Rich and Jolie both tasted everything and said we did a great job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment