Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone is having a Merry Christmas, we are playing it very low key at The Perillo House as I wasn't sure how Avery and I would be feeling a week after delivery.  So Christmas Eve we are hung out and my Mother In Law came to our house to make a nice Christmas Dinner, all I did was open up my kitchen to her and set out the china and silver for the table, I have to say it is a GREAT feeling to be able to just sit back and relax.  We had Christmas breakfast over here this morning with my MIL and my parents and we just bought muffins and bagels and made some coffee.  Jolie had an amazing time opening gifts, I promise to have a whole post about Santa and gifts later.  The bad news is that after breakfast I began to feel really sick, I think I have totally over done it, I have now spent the rest of the afternoon throwing up, totally uncool.  In fact as I sit here writing this post my husband and kids are at my parent's house opening gifts and eating Christmas Dinner.  I just got off the phone with my OB as I have had enough of this and he went ahead and called in an anti-nausea medicine for me and I am just going to continue to lay in bed and try to get some sleep, not exactly how I wanted to spend Christmas Night.  Below are a few quick pictures I took yesterday of the kids.  I promise to have more post about Christmas when I am better.  I will say though that I have a truly amazing husband that got me the second best Christmas gift EVER, of course Avery was our greatest gift ever but material wise his gift this year was way up there....he got me an I-Pad, it is AMAZING and I have barely got to play with it because I have been sick. :(  Wishing you and yours a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and that you aren't sick in bed like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment