Friday, December 31, 2010

2 Weeks

Avery,
It is so hard to believe you are already two weeks old but as your Daddy and I were discussing yesterday it seems as though you have always been with us and apart of our family. You are such a happy little baby, you are very rarely fussy, you have one small fussy time a day, normally around 10 pm and it doesn't normally last too long. I usually just give you a half of a pumped breast milk bottle and that followed by your pacifier normally gets you calm. You sleep a lot probably about 18 plus hours a day so I treasure the time you are awake. You are so cute when you are awake, you are so alert and just look all around, it is super cute! Your big sister is totally in love with you, she kisses you first thing every morning and you are the last person she says goodnight to, she loves to get her turn to hold you and talks to you a lot about anything and everything, she has a lot to say.  I have really enjoyed our time together as a family with both Rich and Jolie home from school but I look forward to our time alone together.  Mommy is finally getting into the Mom of two routine with you and Jolie, just the other night when Daddy wasn't feeling well I made dinner while watching both you and your sister.  I put you in your bouncy seat in the kitchen with me and had Jolie watching a DVD on the portable DVD player in the living room.  Here are pictures of the two of you.



I even took you and Jolie to the doctor yesterday by myself, I got you both in and out of the car with no issues, I am getting the Mommy groove!!  Dr. Anton says you are a perfect little baby and I have to agree with him, you really are perfect.  Here are your stat's from yesterday's doctor's visit:

Weight: 8lbs, 10oz (79th percentile)
Length: 21 inches (64th percentile)
Head Circumference: 14.57 inches (77th percentile)
You are a beautiful baby and I thank God every day for the blessings you have brought to my life.  I look forward to raising you and I am so proud to be your Mommy.  God gave your Daddy and I such special gifts when he gave us you and Jolie!  Know always that Daddy and I love you!!

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment