Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pre-Baby To Do List

As previously mentioned the Pre-Baby To Do List was quite long but over the last few months it has gotten much smaller so I figured now that it is much more manageable I will post what is left and will keep you posted on what gets done as it gets done.

1.  Decorate the House for Christmas, inside and out.
2.  Finish hanging all wall hangings in the house, including in Avery's Nursery.
3.  Finish up all Christmas shopping and get it wrapped.
4.  Buy new baby monitor, somehow we lost part of the one we had.
5.  Get Jolie's picture taken with Santa.
6.  Set up swing and pack and play for Avery.  Get out the bouncy seat and put batteries in all items.
7.  Do LARGE grocery store run to stock up for the 2 weeks I won't be driving.
8.  Make Jolie's teacher's gifts.
9.  Finish packing Avery's hospital bag, throw last minute things in my hospital bag.
10.  Line up all of Jolie's gifts from Elfie (that is her elf on the shelf) with the date for each item so that either my Mom or Rich can handle it without me.

Okay, maybe it looks like a lot of stuff but it is way better than it was.  I have gotten so much done recently.  I swear I will have it done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment