Monday, January 17, 2011

Avery's Nursery

I just realized that I recently posted pictures of Jolie's new Big Girl Room but that I never shared any pictures of Avery's completed Nursery.  I have to say that I really love both the girl's rooms, I think they are so cute and totally girlie...I have to say I gave up on my desire for pink rooms for fear of them being totally over the top but I really like them they way they are in fairly gender neutral wall colors with the very girlie accents and plenty of pink in the accents of course.  So here it is without further ado....Avery's Nursery.
This is what you see when you walk in the door.  Her crib is there to the left and then you see her swing, a rocking chair, of course her TV for when she is bigger.

This is a picture of Avery's crib and the artwork and her name that I made for her before she was ever born.  I really love the way it looks.  I have to say after taking these pictures and then looking at them it is really difficult to capture rooms in pictures, hopefully everyone realizes it looks better in person.
This is the shelve that sits by her crib to the left of the dresser, I also made it and have it decorated with little things that people have given her as gifts.and then of course the necessary diaper items as this sits right next to her changing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment