Friday, January 7, 2011

The Office

Today Avery and I went to my office to take her birth certificate and visit. It was nice to see my co-workers and everyone just loved Avery, I mean who wouldn't, I know Rich and I are totally in love! We stayed there about an hour and a half as I had to turn in my end of year bonuses so I can make some extra money which with a new baby is fabulous!! Tonight Jolie is spending the night out with my MIL so we only have one child at home so I am hoping for a pretty quiet night. I am making Rich and I a simple dinner and we might buy a movie on-demand although Rich had a rough day at work and I am already tired so it might not happen either but that is okay too! Tomorrow I have plenty of grocery/discount club store shopping to do as well as a baby shower to attend so it will be a pretty busy day and poor Rich has both girls to care for....which from having already done it having both can be a bit overwhelming depending on their moods. I have faith in Rich though so I think he will be fine.

About yesterday....so I kept swearing I was going to clean Jolie's room but I got busy doing a few things downstairs while Avery took a morning nap and she never took an afternoon nap so Jolie's room got skipped, I do however promise I will be getting to it very soon and will post pics. I did however making a new home for the kids shoes, so much less clutter, I love it. I organized all my coupons into two little folder things, so much better than the huge stack on my counter. I also started a little project to handle all of Jolie's hair bows, headbands, ponytail holders, clips, ECG. I so far used all things I had here so it is going to be a super cheap project. All I need is to pick up from the store one final thing and I will be done and will be posting a little tutorial once complete, I know you will be waiting on pins and needles for my post, ha ha!

Well, Rich just walked in and I have a dinner to cook and a husband to cheer up after a rough day so that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment