Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lazy Day

So Rich went and played in a golf tournament with friends this morning, he left the house by 7 am.  Avery and I were up for her morning feed but she fell back asleep while eating and I decided it was the perfect time for Mommy to get a little TV watching while in bed done.  Well I laid done and started watching TV but ended up falling asleep as well and Avery and I didn't wake up until 9:30am, I have to say it was amazing and I can't remember the last time I got to have a lazy day like that, I love it!!  Rich will be home from golf soon and when he is I have cleaning, dishes, and laundry to do but it still feels like such a quiet, relaxing day!  Then tonight we are going on a little date night to the bowling alley, so that will be a good time!  Tomorrow I will be grocery shopping and then having my Grandfather over for dinner since my Mom and Dad aren't here and neither are my Aunt and Uncle, that puts me in charge of being sure he eats and visiting with him on Sunday so I will cook dinner and also make him a casserole to take home for food for a few days.  It will be nice for him to come over and visit and get to spend some one on one time with Avery.  So today is a lazy day and tomorrow might not be that much more productive and I am loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment